Chiton Rocks SLSC has a range of facilities which are available for use by club members and other sporting, school, and community groups. These include:
- Dormitory accommodation for approx 32 people. divided into 4 separate bunkrooms of 8 beds each (Japanese style pods)
- Large lawn area suitable for games or tents
- Commercial style kitchen facilities
- Large indoor recreation area / dining hall
- Upstairs licensed bar area, and balcony with magnificent views
- Indoor and outdoor showers
- BBQ equipment and tools
- Dance area suitable for functions
- Small pool table and table tennis equipment
Visitors are welcome to book by contacting the club to ask questions about the facilities. The Club’s primary responsibility is to provide Surf Life Saving Patrols during weekends in summer from late October to early April. Bookings are popular in both summer and winter but it is understandable that it is easier to secure a booking during winter. Depending on the type of function requested, it may be possible for the facilities to be utilised for both visitor and club member activities. These special arrangements and the conditions related to the bar licence can be discussed with the committee staff.
The venue is ideal for functions such as:
- School Camps
- Team Training Camps
- End of Season Trips
- Golf Tours
The Club will not accept bookings for 18th or 21st birthday parties.
Making a Booking:
All bookings can be made by contacting the club directly on (08) 8554 2047. Leave a message and we will get back to you within a day or 2.
The Chiton Bar:
All are welcome! The Bar is open most Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays from 5pm during the Patrol Season. Opening times depend on staff availability and licence arrangements. We normally stock bottled beer, wine, spirits, designer drinks (stoli etc), softdrinks, chips, Killer Pythons, and some Club merchandise such as T-Shirts and swimwear.
The Quick Tour of the Clubhouse:
A splattering of photos from Clubhouse.